- Price R16,800
- Listing categories LSM Group: 1 to 4 / LSM Group: 5 to 7
- Location / Region South Africa/ Limpopo/ Mahwelereng
- Traffic Count 1 to 30 000 cars per day
- Pedestrian Foot Count 5001 to 12000 pedestrians per day
- Council Approval Yes
- Is your site ARA Compliant? Yes
- Orientation Landscape
- Height in Millimeters 2830mm
- Width in Millimeters 5840mm
- Site Ref No BF001LP
- Type of Illumination Non Illumination
Prime position at the Mahwelereng Shopping Centre facing all the traffic at the shopping centre and driving past it on the main arterial into the Mahwelereng township.
Mahwelereng Shopping centre is a 13100m2 convenience shopping centre 8 kilometers outside Mokopane in the Limpopo Province with 35 stores for the shopper’s convenience. It is anchored by Shoprite and Cashbuild. Other nationals include Capitec bank, Nedbank, South Africa Post Office, Barnetts, OK Furniture, Liquor city, Roots, Ackermans, Pep, Jet, Edgars Active, Studio 88, Rage, KFC, Debonaires and Chesayama.
The centre services 47000 household in its catchment area.