- Price R90,000
- Listing categories LSM Group: 1 to 4 / LSM Group: 5 to 7
- Location / Region South Africa/ Western Cape/ Cape Town
- Traffic Count 60 001 to 90 000 cars per day
- Pedestrian Foot Count 1 to 5000 pedestrians per day
- Council Approval Yes
- Is your site ARA Compliant? Yes
- Orientation Landscape
- Other’s Height & Width 6.00m x 18.00m
- Site Ref No BF086WC
- Type of Illumination Non Illumination
Large wall site facing the busy nightlife district of Long Street. The site faces traffic and pedestrians flowing along Long Street, which is the busiest road in this CT entertainment area, leading traffic up past the bars towards trendy Kloof Street or towards the Camps Bay direction.
There are many on-con venues around this entertainment hub, including popular bars like Fiction, Jo’burg, The Long Street Café, Chrome Nightclub, The Waiting Room & Neighbourhood Bar.
There are also many fashionable boutiques and restaurants along this strip. Target the trendy nightlife crowd here and also thousands of tourists who hang out in CT’s world-famous Long Street.